[Checkers] <@ReadOnly Object> generic type (fwd)

Matt Papi mpapi at csail.mit.edu
Wed Mar 26 13:14:30 EDT 2008

Mahmood,

> I have been working on creating a new
> GraphSubtypeRelation where the checkers would simply specify the subtype
> graph of the annotations.

A quick note: this is an important feature, and since it's been an open
issue for a while, I have some thoughts on its design, so I'd really
appreciate it if you could commit the work you've done so far (or put it
somewhere public) before you leave for London. (I'll still be working
remotely for a few hours a day while I'm gone.)

And I know I've probably said this before, and I'm guilty of not doing
it myself, but it's a good idea to send mail to the list when you start
working on a big-ticket item, in case other people want to contribute
and also so there's no overlap.

- Matt