[Checkers] Release Tomorrow

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 25 20:02:11 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I won't be available again this Friday, so I am planning to make the
release tomorrow.  Hopefully by 5pm EDT.

Please try to make your changes by then.

My short-term TODO list for this release is the following
1. Write a new subsection in the manual about polymorphic qualifiers
2. Write the 'javac implementation survival guide' section of the
manual.  Telmo, do you want to write this?
3. Address some of the code review comments.
4. investigate the parser-test failures

Is there something else, I need to address

Regards,
Mahmood