[Checkers] Checkers Code Review

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 17 16:45:13 EDT 2008

Greetings,

There is a PDF and a PS of all the source file in ~mali/public_html/
checkers-code-review.
The files include a table of contents and numbering for all the files,
so it would make our browsing through the code easier.

Please note that they include all the files, with a lot of utilities
classes and the declarations of annotations.
- checkers/basetype and checkers/types contain the core classes of the
framework;
- each checker (nullness, interning, javari, igj) has its own package.
- I advise against revising checkers.util subpackages (e.g. skel,
debug, dist, test, count).

Regards,
- Mahmood