[Checkers] Need for multiple immutability parameters

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 11 09:43:42 EDT 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 9:12 AM, Michael Ernst wrote:

>> it allows changing elements but not insertion nor removal.
>
> When you wrote "changing elements", do you mean "replacing elements"?
> If so, then I understand the analogy between the examples.
Correct.  Replacing is a much oescribtive word.

I added a note on how to calculate the size.  I just noticed that
c_count in csail machines is actually a different program that what I
have.

- Mahmood