[Checkers] Mercurial repository, and diffs between JSR 308 compiler and OpenJDK distribution

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Fri Jun 6 14:08:51 EDT 2008

Mahmood-

I think that these instructions are out of date:

  http://groups.csail.mit.edu/pag/jsr308/current/README-jsr308.html#diffs

Could you please update them?  I need to be able to make the diffs in order
to send them to Jonathan Gibbons and others at Sun.

Also, can you tell me where to find the Mercurial repository so that I can
replace my copy of the Subversion repository by the Mercurial one?  That
will enable us to coordinate our work?

I think that you will also need to update

  annotations/release/README-maintainers.html

to indicate the location of the Mercurial repository and how to create a
complete annotations checkout.

                     Thanks,