[Checkers] more constructors

Telmo telmo at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 4 22:21:35 EDT 2008

Hello again.

The main problem with my previous large commit about constructors is that
the substitute method didn't quite do what I expected, that is, to
substitute subtypes within a type, mutating it (maybe the method should be
renamed?). If I want to modify the annotations on a type, I must get it
and remove or add the annotations.

I added a tentative implementation using a new class to visit two types,
one assignable to the other, at the same time. While it does pass all
javari, igj and framework tests, the other tests fail, and I don't
understand the reason. Can one of you add a test couple to the framework
expliciting why this happens, so I can keep working on it?

-Telmo