[Checkers] Modification to AnnotatedTypeVariable and AnnotatedWildcardType

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Tue Jun 3 19:05:33 EDT 2008

Mahmood-

I don't see anything wrong with your proposal (but I haven't carefully read
the specifications of the given methods).

Is it ever necessary to know whether an annotation is directly on a
typevar/wildcard or not?  Your proposal seems to make that distinction
impossible to determine.  (In our type systems, typevars/wildcards are not
allowed to be annotated, so it wouldn't hurt us, but do other designs where
it's sensible exist?)