[Checkers] QReadOnly Insertion

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 21 03:31:45 EDT 2008

Hi Telmo,

> I think there were issues with errors being generated when the type
> variable did not had the annotation @QReadOnly implicitly added to
> it, on the past, which pointed that those annotations were honored.
> Or so it was on a previous revision. Though this "honoring" occurs
> on the JavariChecker, not on the framework, if I am not mistaken.

So those cases were actually bugs in the framework.  QReadOnly
surpress those errors, as Javari's TypeHierarchy always pass the
subtyping test if the type has QReadOnly.

I corrected the framework and commented out the Javari code of
inserting QReadOnly.  Please test it further and report to me any
errors you find.

Regards,
Mahmood