[Checkers] Supporting unknown annotations?

Artemus Harper subanark at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 00:28:51 EDT 2008

Is there any reason that AnnotationFactory.isSupportedQualifier is package
private? I want to support user annotation.

In my case I would like to analyze any annotation whose type has at least
one member annotated with @Conditional annotaiton (an annotation I created).

I think I might be able to do this by creating a custom QualifierHierarchy
that when getTypeQualifiers() is invoked returns a custom set that returns
true on contains(Name) for annotations that have the required property. This
set however would not support iterator(), a required operation by the Set
interface.

My other option is to give an empty set and simply analyize all annotation,
discarding any I don't care about.

--
Artemus Harper