[Checkers] error message throws exception

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Mon Aug 11 14:23:53 EDT 2008

Mahmood-

> This seems to be a bug in the compiler, not in the framework.  For
> some reason, when printErrLine tries to print the pointer '^' in the
> last line, the position is off when a tab is used in the line.

Thanks for diagnosing this.

Telmo or Mahmood, can you create a bug report and submit it to Sun?

Also, please include in $anno/TODO.txt a reference to each bug report that
you submit.  That way, we won't forget about them ourselves, and I can
answer intelligently when people at Sun ask me for a list of all the bugs
that we've submitted.  They have done so in the past, in order to expedite
our bugs.

                     Thanks,