[Checkers] new name for the Custom checker

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 29 14:02:33 EDT 2008

> So far, other possibilities include Simple
> checker, User checker, and Basic checker.

I really like Basic Checker, and find it more preferable than the
rest.  Adam in the presentation hinted at the name too.

Evaluation:
Simple Checker:  Simple is quite vague, in temrs of functionality,
usage, design?
User Checker:    It does not describe the functionality of the checker
Basic Checker: 	 means checker with the most basic functionality a
type checker should have
CommandLineChecker:	Describes usage rather than capabilities

- Mahmood