[Checkers] New material for checkers paper

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 27 13:04:41 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

I am conducting case studies now (currently working on the framework
and IGJ itself now) for the paper.  I will update the paper with new
numbers hopefully by tonight.

I will be available tomorrow anytime other than 11am-12.30pm and 2-3pm.

Regards,
Mahmood