[Checkers] JSR-308 backward compatibility

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 26 11:18:09 EDT 2008

On Apr 26, 2008, at 9:44 AM, Michael Ernst wrote:

>> 2. Passing the import specifiers to the environment variable
>> 'jsr308.imports'.
>>
> I don't see this in the manual (I just did svn update).

Thanks for pointing this out.  I have added a statement about it (that
unfortunately requires revision).  However, please note the variable
change from 'jsr308.imports' to 'jsr308_imports, as I realized that in
unix '.' cannot be in a valid identifier.