[Checkers] failing MultiAnnotations test

Matt Papi mpapi at csail.mit.edu
Mon Apr 21 12:26:17 EDT 2008

The problem seems to be with the use of "isEmpty()" (in TypesRelations
and in other places, including the NonNull type factory). In the case
of MultiAnnotations, isEmpty() ends up returning false when there are
@Interned annotations on the type.

We're using "isEmpty" to mean "isEmpty with respect to the type system
we're checking"; once I've committed the "isRecognizedAnnotation"
patch, these two notions will be equivalent, so we should be okay.

- Matt