[Checkers] failing MultiAnnotations test

Matt Papi mpapi at csail.mit.edu
Mon Apr 21 10:31:28 EDT 2008

Actually, I'd forgotten that this fix doesn't quite work:

The NonNull MultiAnnotations test fails because
GraphAnnotationRelations is confused by types that are both @Interned
and @NonNull. My proposed fix makes it so that
AnnotatedTypeMirror.addAnnotation rejects any annotation that is not
an argument to @TypeQualifiers for that checker (so it would reject
@Interned in the NonNull checker, etc.).

This works insofar as it causes the MultiAnnotations test to pass.
However, @Assignable is not in @TypeQualifiers for IGJ and Javari, so
it breaks tests in those checkers (and adding @Assignable to
@TypeQualifiers doesn't work for IGJ, which is understandable). I
realize that @Assignable isn't a qualifier per se, but it does fall
into the category of "recognized annotations" so maybe the best fix is
to properly categorize and handle @Assignable annotations.

- Matt