[Checkers] New name for romaybe

Jaime Quinonez jaimeq at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 13 12:24:10 EDT 2008

I'll support @Polyread.  It emphasizes the fact that the method is
somehow polymorphic, and it uses 'poly-' as a prefix rather than a
suffix, which I think makes it sound better to someone new to Javari.
In a sense, "poly" could be seen as a qualifier on "read," in which
case the alternative of "readpoly" seems like it could be legal, but
wouldn't be standard.

Jaime