[Checkers] @ImplicitFor meta-annotation

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 12 17:43:11 EDT 2008

sounds great, and i do give full support.  i also like having one
annotation with multiple arguments.

there are two issues now
1. how does implicitfor overlap with default.  in igj for example,
placeholder is implicit in constructors only when no qualifier is
found.  can we have implicitfor[all] default for everything if there
is no other default

2. now that we have annotationsrelations, we should propagate it to
the factory which can utilize to to check within an annotation exists
or not. similarly for implicitfromclass.

regards,
mahmood