[Checkers] release

Matt Papi mpapi at csail.mit.edu
Fri Apr 11 22:07:59 EDT 2008

While doing a dry-run of the release, I noticed that hevea doesn't
seem to support \VerbatimInput, which was used in chapter 8 for the
Interned checker source listings (hevea was issuing errors, and some
TeX, instead of the checker source, ended up in the HTML document). I
switched it to use the listings package instead, which hevea does
support, but it's taking me a little while to get it right.

If anyone happens to be waiting to check stuff in, I'd be grateful if
you could wait just a bit longer :).

Thanks,
Matt