[Checkers] Fwd: issta - Paper Submission Reminder, Paper Number: fp084
mpapi at csail.mit.edu
Wed Apr 9 13:30:23 EDT 2008
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lisa Tolles <issta at sheridanprinting.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 1:29 PM
Subject: issta - Paper Submission Reminder, Paper Number: fp084
To: "mpapi at csail.mit.edu" <mpapi at csail.mit.edu>
Please remember to sumbit your paper, "ISSTA'08 Paper / Practical
Pluggable Types for Java", for publication in the issta proceeding.
REMINDER NOTICE (SAVE THIS EMAIL).
1. Your ISSTA 2008 Conference submission id# is in the subject line
above. Take note of the number, and share this with your co-authors.
2. If you are NOT the contact author, PLEASE forward this email to
the correct corresponding author.
3. Formatting and submission instructions of the final version of
your papers: www.sheridanprinting.com/typedept/issta.htm
4. Kindly adhere to the submission deadline (May 8th, 9:00 AM EST, NY
time). The submission site is ready. Early submissions are encouraged
and will be appreciated.
5. A link to submit your paper, abstract, or poster is below.
6. After you submit you will receive a confirmation email (to the
contact author's email address entered). Within this email will be a
link for a completed and needed ACM Copyright or Permission-Release
Form. Forms without the title and authors completed are unacceptable
per ACM. Please print the form after you submit, sign, date and fax
ASAP: 1-908-213-3285 or 1-908-454-2554, or email us a scanned image of
the signed form.
For paper submissions and additional information please use the
Email: issta at sheridanprinting.com
More information about the checkers