[JSR308] Question to use your checkers in JAVA 7 beta

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 21 09:58:44 EDT 2009

Greetings John,

Can you please provide us with the compiler output you are seeing.
That should help us diagnose the problem.

Also which release of checkers.jar are you using?  Please run 'javac -
version' (replace javac with the compiler you use using).

Regards,
Mahmood