[JSR308] Re: JSR308 Digest, Vol 2, Issue 20

Neal Gafter gafter at google.com
Sun Feb 25 10:13:22 EST 2007

I didn't intend this as a complete argument, but on the other hand I also
didn't intend to be sarcastic.  The spec currently takes the approach of
specifying annotations for each context separately, and I don't remember
hearing anything that sounded like consensus that this is the right
approach, though it does appear to be our starting point.