[JSR308] Locations for annotations on types

Neal Gafter gafter at google.com
Sat Feb 24 22:39:04 EST 2007

"Method Receivers" are not a mention of a type and do not belong on this
list.  All methods in a class have that class as the receiver.

Rather than naming all the places that Type appears in the language grammar,
why not simply name the Type nonterminal?  That can reduce the list to
approximately one item.

-Neal