[Checkers] checkers v0.8.4 and annotations on type parameters

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 16 12:00:56 EST 2009

Greetings Niko,

> Ok, I created a much simpler set of code here: [...]

Thanks for developing the code.

It seems that I misunderstood the original email (and found some bugs
in the way too =) ).
The supported method is to call .getAnnotation() on
AnnotatedTypeMirror not TypeParameterElement.  That is a difference
between the patch you submitted and the one I implemented.

The reason for this choice is a bit complex and is irreverent.  I will
write another patch for populating the TypeParameterElement properly.
Expect something soon!

Regards,
Mahmood