[Checkers] Feedback on checkers framework... where to send to?

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Wed Nov 5 15:19:54 EST 2008

Niko-

For detailed design discussions, the checkers list is probably the most
appropriate.  It's for implementers of the framework; that is mostly me and
Mahmood, but it's nice to get the naming, not just the values, right.

We really appreciate any feedback you can provide us!  This is particularly
valuable from someone who has a fresh perspective on it, and whose use case
is rather different than ours.

We would be happy to make improvements to documentation and also to the
code, so that others will find the Checker Framework easier to use.

(We admit that the Flow module is a bit of a mess, by the way; it needs to
be overhauled at some point.)