[Checkers] Availability

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 12 01:32:02 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I am planning to take three day weekends, this week and the coming two
weeks or so, where I would take Friday-Sunday off (I might work on
Sunday for a bit).  During these times, I will be in Vermont and will
not have access to the Internet (the closest hotspot is an hour and
half away!).

I added my contact information while I am there to ~mali/.address.  I
don't know if my cell-phone would work, but I included a land-line
phone number.

Telmo, if you have any questions, please email me today.

Regards,
Mahmood