[Checkers] TODO.txt file

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Tue Jun 10 04:57:16 EDT 2008

Mahmood-

> By the way, are the TODO items organized in any particular order?  Or
> how can I prioritize them?

That's a good question.
I've added this note to the top of the TODO.txt:

  This file is split into sections by three rows of equal signs.
  Each section is split into items by a row of equal signs.
  The sections are ordered by priority.
  (Often, there are only two sections:  highest priority, and all others.)
  Within a section, ordering is less critical.  Items may be ordered by
  priority, or by the order in which they are planned to be done.

As you can see, I'm trying to keep this lightweight.