[Checkers] ClassReader

Telmo telmo at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 6 01:10:09 EDT 2008

Gah. Of course my messages didn't make sense. I hadn't committed the last
version yesterday before falling asleep. My bad.

I fixed constructor handling to be done with r2621 style, ignoring the
receiver, and using a TreePreAnnotator to do it. Not as elegant and
concise on the checker, but that can wait until after the next release.

Sorry about the inconvenience. Every test now passes.

-Telmo