[Checkers] Universe Type System Checker

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 2 20:12:32 EST 2008

Greetings Phokham,

I have looked at the reported you mentioned and have been able to fix
some of them.

> * Problem with generic inner classes
> * isValidUse() and return types of methods
Both of these are actual bugs.  Thanks for catching them.  The fix
will be included in this Friday's release.  For the time being, you
can test the fix at http://people.csail.mit.edu/mali/jsr308 .

> * Problems executing the tests with version 0.8.2 on Windows
>
> I couldn't manage to run more than 1 test case with the framework
> version 0.8.1 and 0.8.2. For example in BasicTest.java only
> testSimple() executed fine. testPoly() aborted with an error. If I
> commented out testSimple(), testPoly() would run just fine. Maybe
> you can give me a hint. There are no problems with version 0.8.0.

Can you please provide the error message that you get with 0.8.2?

Regards,
Mahmood